Welcome to the Hub – a community of practitioners of excellence in teaching and learning.
What We Do
The Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence is a community of practitioners who share information, teaching and learning experiences, and resources. The Hub fosters best practices in curriculum development and pedagogy throughout undergraduate and graduate programming in the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS), including:
- Piloting new approaches to course design and delivery
- Using participatory practices to develop program- and course-level learning outcomes
- Supporting the development of hybrid, blended, online, and experiential courses
- Encouraging members of the CSAHS community to contribute as Teaching and Learning Scholars
- Developing evidence-based practices related to continual improvement in the delivery of curriculum