Message from the President
As your CSAHS Alumni Association President, I look forward to continuing to build a sense of community amongst current and future alumni from the admissions stage, through to convocation, and beyond. Your Board of Directors will continue to work alongside students and alumni to find innovative ways to support students in building their networks and skillsets as they complete their studies and enter the workforce.
– Johannah Brockie, CSAHS Alumni Association President
CSAHS Alumni Association Board of Directors (2022-2023)
- Alyssa Ahmed
- Johannah Brockie
- Molly Carroll
- Fiona Cashell
- Michael Gilmour
- Kelsey Gilmour
- Rukhsar Jaffer
- President – Johannah Brockie
- Vice President – Alyssa Ahmed
- Treasurer – Fiona Cashell
- Secretary – Kelsey Gilmour
Ex-officio Director Appointments
- CSAHS Student Alliance designated nominee – Khawaja Raza
- CSAHS Senior Development Manager – Cristina Coates
What We Do
- Guide the finances of the Alumni Association endowments to help support our College
- Build and strengthen relationships with alumni
- Participate in student-centered events
- Distribute scholarships to ensure that students are recognized for their achievements
- Sponsor student and alumni initiatives and events. To request funding, complete the Event Sponsorship Request Form.
We support many initiatives and projects in the College, including:
- Nokom's House, an Indigenous land-based in the Arboretum
- Maplewoods Centre for Family Therapy and Child Psychology
- Self-injury Outreach & Support (SiOS), co-directed by Dr. Stephen P. Lewis
- The Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence travel grants
- 13 annual student scholarships
- Teaching and Learning Excellence Award for Early Career Faculty
Annual General Meeting Recordings & Reports
For a copy of these materials in another format, contact Cristina Coates at email@example.com.
Join an upcoming meeting and get involved with our board. We want to hear what you have to say. Live far away? Alumni are welcome to call into meetings.
Would you like to volunteer? Volunteers are always needed at events such as Convocation and Alumni Reunion Weekends.
For more information, contact the Senior Development Manager: Cristina Coates at 226-971-0796 (cell), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your talent in event planning, fundraising, project management, communications, or outreach in the service of a great cause? Look no further! If you are committed to creating opportunities and a sense of community among students and alumni, the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences (CSAHS) Alumni Association is looking for leaders like you to join our Board of Directors.
- Alum of the College of Social & Applied Human Sciences.
- Ability to attend six, one-hour meetings annually (either in-person or virtually).
- Keen interest in learning about the inner workings of Board governance.
- Possess or wish to build skills in event planning, fundraising, project management, communications, or outreach.
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for our Board of Directors, please contact Johannah Brockie at email@example.com.