Now Recruiting! Board of Directors searching for a new Treasurer
The CSAHS Alumni Association is looking to grow our volunteer Board of Directors! Are you a member of the CSAHS alumni community wishing to give back to your alma mater, your College and the greater alumni community? We are actively recruiting new board members and specifically members of our alumni community capable of fulfilling the role of Treasurer. Previous board and financial background is preferred, but not required.
Interested alumni are encouraged to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further and sign on to our next virtual meeting. Currently, we meet via Zoom teleconference once every two months, usually on the first Monday of the month. For more information or to join the next meeting, contact Jana Miller, Alumni Advancement Manager, email@example.com.
Message from the President
The CSAHS Alumni Association is led by a dedicated group of volunteers, passionate about connecting the College's alumni community. As president, I look forward to developing more supports for current students and growing our association's impact.
Michael Gilmour, BA '16
CSAHS Alumni Association President
What We Do
- Guide the finances of the Alumni Association endowments to help support our College
- Build and strengthen relationships with alumni
- Participate in student-centered events
- Distribute scholarships to ensure that students are recognized for their achievements
- Sponsor student and alumni initiatives and events. To request funding, complete the Event Sponsorship Request Form.
We support many initiatives and projects in the College, including:
- Self-injury Outreach & Support (SiOS), co-directed by Dr. Stephen P. Lewis
- The Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence travel grants
- 13 annual student scholarships
- Teaching and Learning Excellence Award for Early Career Faculty
Join an upcoming meeting and get involved with our board. We want to hear what you have to say. Live far away? Alumni are welcome to call into meetings.
Would you like to volunteer? Volunteers are always needed at events such as Convocation and Alumni Reunion Weekends.
For more information, contact the College Alumni Advancement Manager: Jana Miller at 519-824-4120, ext. 52965, or firstname.lastname@example.org