The Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence Lunch and Learn: Accessibility in the Classroom
Date and Time
McLaughlin Library, Florence Partridge Room 384
Please join us at the first in a series of Lunch and Learn sessions of the Colleges’ Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence.
- Gather tips and strategies
- Engage with others about best practices
- Build connections with a community of practitioners
Speakers are campus experts in the field of accessibility.
- Barry Praamsma-Townshend, Manager, Accessibility Services, Student Wellness
- Deborah Stienstra, Director, Centre for Families, Work and Well-being
- Marinette Fargo, Analyst II, Digital Accessibility, Computing and Communications Services
- Byron Sheldrick, Associate Dean Academic, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, Panel Chair
This event is free. Coffee and light refreshments will be served.
This event is sponsored by the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences. All are welcome to attend. For those who cannot, a recording of the session will be available.