Arts & Science Connections Conference
Date and Time
Create your own conference by attending one, a few or all six presentations, workshops and panels that have been carefully chosen and thoughtfully packaged to create “Arts and Science Connections: A Deconstructed Conference about Career Possibilities”.
“Wayfinding is the ancient art of figuring out where you are going when you don’t actually know your destination. For wayfinding, you need a compass, and you need a direction. Not a map – a direction … Wayfinding your life is similar. Since there’s no one destination in life, you can’t put your goal into your GPS and get the turn-by-turn directions for how to get there.” - Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, Designing Your life
Broaden your perspective and learn how to find your way and build your unique career path with a compass and a direction. No need for a map.
- Listen to young alumni share their stories about building interdisciplinary careers.
- Leverage Career Wayfinding and Strength Spotting to have your best career.
- Shake your Career Confusion and discover what you love, what you are good at, what the world needs and what you can be paid for.
- Understand the essentials of what makes a great personal brand.
- Hear a dynamic Career Wayfinding story that will inspire your own career journey.
- Opportunity to learn from Human Resources professionals about the job search, applications and interviews.
Who Should Attend?
These events are open to ALL students and U of G alumni who have a talent, passion and curiosity for the arts and sciences and wish to learn more about career building!
Note to alumni: Before you can register for these sessions you will need access to Experience Guelph. Request an EG account. Your account will take approximately 24-hours to approve.
Day 1- Monday, March 7, 2022
Day 2 - Wednesday, March 9, 2022